- Provide guidance to Epiphany’s Youth Ministers regarding needs of youth in 6th through 12th grades.
- Act as liaisons and advocates by encouraging dialogue within the parish concerning youth ministry.
- Create and lead working subcommittees as needed to implement new programs, make significant changes to existing programs and/or address issues.
- Ensure success of Epiphany Youth Ministry’s Mission Statement:
- Empower youth to live as disciples
- Draw youth to responsible participation in parish life and work
- Foster total personal and spiritual growth
Responsibilities of each member:
Responsibilities of the Youth Advisory Committee:
- Attend monthly meetings to be held on the 3rd Tuesday of each month. Members are expected to participate regularly and not miss more than two consecutive meetings unless due to extenuating circumstances.
- Attend additional meetings if/when needed to accomplish committee objectives.
- Lead or participate in working subcommittees defined by the Youth Advisory Committee to achieve objectives.
- Reach out to others within the parish as needed to gather input and/or recruit volunteers to assist with projects.
- Identify goals for 6th thru 12th grade
- Select resources / program(s) for achieving goals.
- Oversee and guide working subcommittees in the implementation of goals.
- Recruit volunteers to participate in working subcommittees.
- Review goals and success of program annually.
We meet on the third Tuesday of every month. Our next meeting is March 21st at 7 p.m. in the PAC building. Please contact
for more information.
May we never hinder our youth from coming to you to receive your blessing, help and healing power.
Make our youth strong in faith, hope and love that they may find true joy and fulfillment in following you as their Lord and Savior.
And as we grow with age, may we never lose that child-like simplicity and humility which draws us ever deeper into your loving presence.
We ask this in Jesus name.