TEAMS is an International Christian Community for married couples who:
TEAMS is a way:
- Meet in Christ’s name and in communion with the Church
- Witness God’s marvelous plan of love to the world around them
- Seek to live as the first Christians of whom it was said: “See how they love one another!”
- To grow in love of God and each other a little more each day
- Aided by the mutual help and support of other similar minded couples that gather monthly to share a meal, pray and study
- To better follow the One who assured us that: “I am the way, the truth, and the life.” (John 14:6)
Why meet with other couples?
- God has entrusted you to each other through the Sacrament of Matrimony
- When your response is made in unison it deeply affects:
- The quality of your love
- Your children
- All whom you meet
- As a TEAM there is more strength
- In a world where fidelity is no longer esteemed, meeting with others who value married life can bring joy and hope to all.
TEAMS is open to couples who are in a marriage recognized by the Church.
Only one spouse needs to be Catholic.